Entomology for Educators


Degree Students

  • All students currently enrolled at NCSU in a degree program (undergraduate or graduate) should register for ENT 525 through the TRACS system.

  • Non-Degree Students

  • All non-degree, lifelong, or continuing education students (i.e. anyone not currently enrolled in a degree program) must first register with the Office of Credit Programs and Summer Session (phone:   919-515-2265).   Registration forms and other information can be found on their website:


  • Once you have registered and paid tuition, you will receive a personal identification number (PIN) for the TRACS system.   All non-degree students can then enroll in ENT 525.

  • Please feel free to call me if you have any questions (919-515-1659).

  • Last Updated:   30 December 2013 John R. Meyer
    Department of Entomology
    NC State University