- Completed Graduate School application
- Online Graduate School Application
- Download Graduate School Application Forms
- Request Application Forms
Or contact: The Graduate School North Carolina State University 106 Peele Hall Campus Box 7102 Raleigh, NC 27695-7102 (919) 515-2872
- One offical transcript from each college and/or university you previously attended
- Three letters of recommendation from individuals within institutions or businesses where the you have studied or worked
- Statement of purpose: a 1 - 2 page summary of your interests in entomology and reasons for attending graduate school
- A non-refundable application fee of $65.00 for U.S. Citizens and Permanent Residents or $75.00 for Non-Resident Aliens (Internationals)
- Official Graduate Record Examination (GRE) scores
- Prospective students whose native language is not English must submit official Test of English as a Second Language (TOEFL) scores.
Applications will not be processed until they are complete (i.e. all seven requirements have been received by the department). Click here for application deadlines.