Dr. James D. Burton - Curriculum Vitae
Department of Horticultural Science
North Carolina State University
Raleigh, North Carolina 27695-7609
Phone# (919) 515-1211
FAX# (919) 515-2505
- Ph.D. 1986 University of Wisconsin-Madison.
Major: Agronomy with emphasis in Plant Physiology and Weed Science.
- M.S. 1983 Colorado State University.
Major: Botany and Plant Pathology with emphasis in Weed Science.
- B.S. 1979 California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo.
Major: Ornamental Horticulture
- 1995 to Present. Associate Professor, Department of Horticultural Science, North Carolina State University.
- 1989 to 1995. Assistant Professor, Department of Horticultural Science, North Carolina State University.
Teaching Responsibilities at NCSU:
- 1986 to 1989.Postdoctoral Research Associate, Department of Agronomy and Plant Genetics, University of Minnesota.
- 1983 to 1986. Graduate Research Assistant, Department of Agronomy, University of Wisconsin-Madison.
- 1980 to 1983. Graduate Research Assistant, Department of Botany and Plant Pathology, Colorado State University.