LANDSCAPE DESIGN OPTION:
Sequence of Design Courses
These courses must be taken in the order listed below. If you need to change these for any scheduling reasons, you will have to get the permission of the instructor that is teaching the course that you wish to take.
- HS 252 Landscape Graphic Communication. F/Sp: 3 credits.
- HS 342 Landscape Horticulture. F/Sp: 3 credits.
- HS 357 Site Design & Construction Materials. F: 4 credits.
- HS 400 Residential Landscaping. F/Sp/SS 1: 6 credits.
- HS 401 Landscape Construction Studio. Sp: 6 credits;
or, 2nd HS 400: 6 credits;
or, LAR studio: 6 credits.
- HS 416 Principles of Ornamental Planting Design F/Sp: 4 credits;
or, LAR 582-006 Planting Design Workshop: SSII: 3 credits.
- HS 493 Senior Project, F/Sp: 3-6 credits.