Collaboration Is Key
The GTI team brings together decades of intercultural training and experience. We develop customized training programs utilizing teaching faculty and top administrators from NC State and neighboring schools, as well as state and federal government agencies, and successful industry leaders and consultants. By tapping into NC State's global networks, the GTI harnesses the university's resources to provide cross-cultural training and professional development programs.
Past Topics Include:
- Banking and Finance Leadership Training
- Drug Safety and Pharmaceuticals
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Food Safety and Inspections
- Higher Education Administration
- Medical Emergency Management
- Public Administration and the Nonprofit Sector
- Teacher Training and Workforce Development
- Strategic Visioning for Nonprofit Leaders
- Water Quality Monitoring and Assessment
Our international study programs inform and engage state legislators and policy experts on key international policy issues affecting our state.
Delegates see international best practices at work and gain a deeper understanding of the conditions and elements that contribute to international success.Learn more about our parternship with Go Global NC