- > Undergraduate Advising
Undergraduate Advising Office Information
Dr. Lianne Cartee Coordinator of Undergraduate Programs and Advising
Department of Biomedical Engineering 4016 Engr Bldg III Campus Box 7115 NC State University Raleigh, NC 27695-7115 email@example.com
Advising Form and Tools:
BME Electives List Prerequisite Flow Charts General Education Program Course Repeat Form Registration and Records General Forms Semester-by-Semester Curriculum for Biomedical Engineering Major (14BME 068)
Academic Advisor Responsibilities:
- Make clear college and university policies and procedures.
- Provide a summary of the curriculum, major and minor options.
- Assist students in developing/planning both academic and career goals.
- Provide help to students with ways for working through academic issues.
- Role model professional behavior for students.
- Make recommendations to university support services such as tutoring, counseling, career services, etc.